I have not made a post for a while. Life is good, keeping busy with Ashlie's activities and Maxx's needs. Ash is in dancing and having a fun time. Her friends Maisy and Emily are in her class at LaShars. She really enjoys it. We signed up at Starrsteppers first, but after some questionable business practices by the owner, I opted to pull her and go to a more upfront, friendly studio. She is advancing to level 4 in swimming. She can swim half the way across the pool without her teacher. She is doing such a great job. Ashlie likes doing her "homework", which makes her feel like she is a big kid like the neighbors.
Maxx is eating his cereal. I think that more gets on his hands and up his nose than in his belly, but it is a start. He is a real giggler and loves to grab! The Ashlie quote for this posting has to do with her brother. He grabbed her hair the other day and her response was..."Ooh Mom, Maxx was so nice and polite when he was little, now he is just grabbin everything!" Can't wait to see what she has to say when he can crawl around and get her toys.
So here are some cute photos of the kids. Love to all!

3 comments:
Maxx is so dang cute!~ Every photo he looks different. Kids change so much at that age I cna't wait to see him. Glad to hear Ash is loving her hobbies. I'm excitedto see her strut her stuff in the parade!
Well, as we look for the silver lining, Maxx at least can't grab Tony's hair!
Kids growing up. Isn't it great the joy they can bring. It is really great that Ashlie is having the chance to engage in such fun activities even though it keeps Mom and Dad on their collective toes.
Love from Minnesota,
Dad, Rose, Jimi, & Toby
okay...seriously I think that Rocco & Maxx look a bit alike!! Call me crazy...but Hailey was sure Hunter was Rocco in an older pic.!(summer 02 pic)! Hailey can't wait to play w/ her cousins again next week so watch out here we come!! awesome swimming Ash!!!
LOLXXX CAT & fam
(yeah someday I too will blog)
Post a Comment