Sunday, February 8, 2009

NEW POST

This post will have no photos, and is short and not so sweet. Could we please add some more PORK to the "stimulus" legislation?! I know that we need to protect those cable viewers that still support the bunny ears, maybe playboy would be a cheaper option! And we should definitely spend billions on the 2010 census. Now, this is all fine and dandy, but put it to the side while we deal with stuff that matters. I realize that the Pres said this bill is do or die for the nation, but really, is the cable situation do or die??? FOCUS, that is what I tell Ashlie when she is
practicing her S's.

So, God speed our new administration! And call me this week if you need some Mary Kay. Love ya!

3 comments:

CAT said...

Curtis & I were discussing the same thing last night!! Yes it is still politics as usual! At least this time around they are trying (sort of) to direct where the $$ goes. Not just straight to the big companies & banks, to do as they see fit. Cute pic of Maxx!! He & Rocco still look alike.....& quit watching soo much Fox News.
LOVE YA

SarahandJD said...

I don't understand your political rants.HOwever i do think Maxx is so so adorable.I love him to pieces even though he's a rascal.

The MN Andersens said...

So, why are we trying to pick the fly specks out of the pepper. As President Obama said, it's not perfect but no one, and I mean no one, has come up with a better alternative.
Think about the meal and quit picking through the pepper!
Love to all,
Dad