Friday, January 9, 2009

Ashlie's Birthday!

I can't believe that she is four! December 11, 2004, this chunky little smiley faced baby girl entered my life. Ashlie Brooke Guerrero, my little sweet baby, is now my sweet four year old. I know, she has some sour moments, but don't we all! It honestly seems like yesterday that I was carrying around that butt donut to cushion the hemorroids that she gave me after three exhausting hours of pushing! I have had four wonderful years of amazement, learning, and loving! I still love to hold her and just kiss, kiss, kiss her cheeks! Tonight super nanny was on with her naughty children, so Ashlie was extra good. She likes to one up all of those naughty kids. I hope she never decides to learn from them. I am so blessed and thankful to my Father in Heaven for entrusting this beautiful child to me. Happy 4th Year to you my darling!


Click to play Ashlie's Birthday
Create your own scrapbook - Powered by Smilebox
Make a Smilebox scrapbook

4 comments:

Bryan said...

4? No...I don't believe it.

CAT said...

They get big waayy too fast!! Hunter get's annoyed now when I want to xoxoxo, but after even after 7 yrs he is still my baby!!
Ash is still a cutie! & how can she not have a bit of attitude...she is your kid!!
love ya

SarahandJD said...

Steph-Love the smilebox. now we have got to get these printed off into a book. Its another arctic blast in iowa as always. love ya

SarahandJD said...

Steph-Love the smilebox. now we have got to get these printed off into a book. Its another arctic blast in iowa as always. love ya